The 610th Subscription Concert<SOLOISTS CHANGED!>
(SOLD OUT !)
- Sunday, March 26, 2017 / 3:30pm
- Location：Kyoto Concert Hall (Main Hall)
- Featured Artists：Junichi Hirokami, Chief Conductor & Music Advisor
- Eri Takahashi,soprano<SOLOIST CHANGED!> / Naomi Tasaki, soprano<SOLOIST CHANGED!> / Emi Ishibashi,soprano / Kasumi Shimizu,mezzosoprano / Akiko Tomioka,mezzosoprano /
Kei Fukui,tenor<SOLOIST CHANGED!> / Teruhiko Komori,baritone / Zhong Hao,bass
Kyoto Symphony Chorus, Kyoto City Junior Children’s Choir, and others
- Program：♪3:10pm～Pre-concert talk
After the concert～Reception
Mahler : Symphony No.8 in E-flat major "Sinfonie der Tausend"
★CHANGE OF SOPRANO SOLOISTS : The scheduled soloists, Claudia Barainsky(soprano) became unable to come to Japan and has been replaced by Eri Takahashi, Akiko Nakajima(soprano) has had to withdraw from this concert due to health reasons and has been replaced by Naomi Tasaki, and Erin Caves(tenor) became unable to come to Japan due to health reasons and has been replaced by Kei Fukui. Thank you for your understanding. (We are unable to refund tickets.)
- Sat, March 25, 2017 Change of Soloist of "The 610th Subscription Concert" (March 25 & 26, 2017)
- Fri, March 10, 2017 Change of Soloist of "The 610th Subscription Concert" (March 25 & 26, 2017)
- Thu, March 9, 2017 Audition : Principal Second Violinist
- Tue, March 7, 2017 KSO received the 29th Music Pen Club Japan Awards !
- Mon, February 27, 2017 <KSO Orchestra Discovery 2017> Tickets(for all 4 concerts) go on sale on March 4,2017 !